The protection of your personal data when visiting our website is very important to us. Therefore, we observe the legal provisions on data protection, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the Telemedia Act (TMG) and the data protection provisions of the individual federal states.
The subject of data protection is personal data". These are all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (so-called affected person). These include e.g. Information such as name, postal address, e-mail address or phone number, but also information associated with you, such as purchases made by you.
This website is exclusively for persons 16 years of age or older. We kindly ask you to take this into account when using it and point out that it is not possible to use our offers under the age of 16, unless the consent of the parent or guardian is available. This applies in particular to the use of contact forms, ordering goods and subscribing to the newsletter.
Responsible body acc. Art. 1 No. 7 DSGVO and service provider acc. § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) Collection, processing and use of personal data is: Louis Ry
- Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer of Louis Ry can be reached at: Louis Ry
- Department of Data Protection -
55437 OckenheimE-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collection, processing and use of personal data
3.1. Collection of personal data for informational use
Bei der bloß informatorischen Nutzung der Website, auch wenn Sie sich nicht zur Nutzung der Website anmelden, registrieren oder ansonsten Informationen übermitteln, erheben und keine personenbezogenen Daten, mit Ausnahme der Daten, die Ihrem Browser übermittelt werden, um Ihnen den Besuch der Website zu ermöglichen. Diese sind:
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Each transferred amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above.
This data is stored separately from other data that you enter during the use of our offer. An assignment of this data to a specific person is not possible. This data is evaluated for statistical purposes. These data are evaluated exclusively for the purpose of improving our offer and subsequently deleted. They do not allow any conclusions about your person.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
- Third-party cookies (third-party)
- a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser. B) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we point out that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.The nature and purpose of cookies that Louis Ry uses: Functional Cookies
Functional cookies ensure that all functions on the website can be carried out properly. In this way, for example, information is transmitted from page to page. These cookies also ensure that certain preferences that you have provided for the use of the website (such as the preferred language) are stored. A prior consent for the use of these cookies is not necessary.
Louis Ry wants to make the website user visit as enjoyable as possible. In addition, Louis Ry evaluates how visitors interact with the website. Louis Ry uses it Google Analytics, For more information about the cookies that these partners place and the data that can be collected, please refer to the statements of these partners.
uis Ry uses marketing cookies to measure which advertising channel the user entered into the Louis Ry Online Shop.
Louis Ry uses this information to help you choose a product that best suits your needs, and to show you products that you might be interested in as part of remarketing campaigns.
For further information about the cookies that these parties place and the data that can be collected, please refer to the statements of these parties.
The Louis Ry Online Shop uses retargeting technologies operated by multiple vendors. These retargeting technologies make it possible to purposefully target advertising to those users who are already interested in our shop and our products. A variety of studies have proven that relevant advertising is more attractive to users than non-personalized ads. The display of the advertising material takes place during retargeting on the basis of an analysis of the previous user behavior on the Internet. No personal or pseudonymous data is stored. The use of retargeting technologies takes place in compliance with the applicable legal data protection regulations. By deactivating and / or deleting the existing cookies, you can prevent them from being played back in the form of these advertisements.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the interests of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
The stored information will be stored separately from any further information provided by us. In particular, the data of the cookies will not match yours
3.3. Special uses of websites
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide other personal information that we need and use to provide the service. If additional voluntary information is required, these are marked accordingly.
3.3.1. Use of our webshop
- The use of our webshop is only possible from the age of 16 or with the consent of the legal guardian. By using our webshop you confirm that you are over 16 years old or that the consent of the parent or guardian exists.
- If you would like to order something in our webshop, you have the choice whether you only provide your data necessary for the order once for this order or if you would like to create a customer account, with which your data for later further purchases are stored. If you do not create a customer account, we will store your data for the purpose of the contract and delete it as soon as we are no longer legally obliged to store. Mandatory data required for the execution of the contracts are marked separately, other details are voluntary.
- If you create an account under ["My Account"], the data you provide there will be revocably stored. To delete the customer account, please contact the customer service at email@example.com
- Your specified data is used in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of your order. For this purpose, we pass on your address data to a commissioned shipping company and, if necessary, your payment data to our bank. We will delete them after completion of the contract and expiration of the tax and commercial law retention requirements.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using SSL technology.
3.3.2. Use of our contact form and e-mail contact
- The contact with us by providing an email address is only possible from the age of 16 or with the consent of the legal guardian. By using this feature you confirm that you are over 16 years of age or the consent of the
- For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to enter a valid e-mail address in order to be able to answer them. Further information, such as Name and phone number can be voluntary and are considered as appropriate
- Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, personal data transmitted by e-mail will be processed by
- The data processing for the purpose of establishing contact is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. If the establishment of contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- The personal data collected by us will be deleted after completion of the request you have made.
- Registration for newsletter dispatch is only possible from the age of 16 or with the consent of the legal guardian. By subscribing to the newsletter, you confirm that you are over 16 years old or that the consent of your legal guardian exists.
- If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter.
- To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after stating your e-mail address, we will send you a confirmation e-mail to the specified e-mail address asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm within 24 hours your registration will be automatically deleted. If you confirm the desire to receive the newsletter, we will save your e-mail address until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The sole purpose of the storage is to be able to send you the newsletter. In addition, we store your IP addresses and dates when logging in and confirming in order to prevent misuse of your personal data.
- You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time. You can send the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, via the contact form of the website, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by a message to the contact details specified in the imprint, without incurring other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates. Your given data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Obligatory for the transmission of the newsletter is the e-mail address alone. The specification of further, separately marked, information is voluntary and will be used solely to personalize the newsletter. These data are also completely deleted upon revocation of the consent.
- Die Louis Ry Website verwendet Crisp.chat, eine Live-Chat Software des Unternehmens Crisp.chat Userlike verwendet „Cookies“, Textdateien, die auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert werden und die eine persönliche Unterhaltung in Form eines Echtzeit-Chats auf der Website mit Ihnen ermöglichen. Die erhobenen Daten werden nicht dazu genutzt, den Besucher unserer Website persönlich zu identifizieren und nicht mit personenbezogenen Daten über den Träger des Pseudonyms zusammengeführt.
- Depending on the nature of the conversation with our employees, additional personal data may be generated in the chat that you enter. The nature of this data depends on your request or the problem you are describing. All information that you share in chat with our employees is voluntary.
- The contact with us through the live chat is only possible from the age of 16 or with the consent of the legal guardian. By using this feature, you certify that you are over 16 years of age or have the consent of the guardian.
- The legal basis for data processing in the context of using the chat function is your consent in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, which you can revoke at any time. If the establishment of contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- The personal data collected by us will be deleted after completion of the request you have made.
3.4. USING YOUR DIRECT ADVERTISING DATA
In addition to processing your data to process your purchase, we also use your information in individual cases to communicate with you in connection with the purchase of our goods and to recommend you similar products of our house (such as watches, jewelry and accessories) that you could be interested.
The legal basis for sending this direct mail advertising as a result of the sale of goods or services is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You may object to the use of your personal data for the aforementioned advertising purposes at any time in whole or for individual measures without incurring other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. A textual message to the contact details referred to in points 1 and 2 (eg e-mail, letter) is sufficient.
- Disclosure of data
We only pass on your personal data to third parties (recipients) if:
- According to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given your express consent for this;
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to safeguard our legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data;
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation;
- this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you;
- We have the data processed in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR on behalf of the customer.
A transfer of your personal data for purposes other than those just listed does not take place.
- More information
- affected rights
You have the right,
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us.
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to transmit to another
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters
- If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
All inquiries and / or explanations to your o.g. Please direct rights via e-mail -email@example.com or to the address specified in § 1 (2).
7.1. Social plugins from Facebook
The websites of Louis Ry use so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social network Facebook operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Social Plug-in of Facebook" or "Facebook Social Plugin". An overview of the Facebook plugins and their appearance can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) will be transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can immediately assign the visit to our website to your Facebook profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example, press the "Like" button or leave a comment, this information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on your Facebook profile and displayed to your Facebook friends.
If you do not want Facebook to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook profile, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. You can completely prevent the loading of Facebook plugins even with add-ons for your browser, e.g.
for Mozilla Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/facebook-blocker/
for Opera: https://addons.opera.com/de/extensions/details/facebook-blocker/?display=en
für Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/facebookblocker/chlhacbfddknadmnmjmkdobipdpjakmc?hl=de
7.2. Social Plugins from Google+
The websites of Louis Ry use so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social network Google+ operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). The plugins are z. B. on buttons with the sign "+1" on a white or colored background recognizable. An overview of the Google Plugins and their appearance can be found here: https://developers.google.com/+/plugins
When you visit a page on Louis Ry's website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to Google's servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Google directly to your browser and integrated into the site. The integration gives Google the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile on Google+ or are currently not logged in to Google+. This information (including your IP address) will be sent from your browser directly to a Google server in the US and stored there.
If you're logged in to Google+, Google can instantly associate your visit to our website with your Google+ profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "+1" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Google server and stored there. The information will also be published on Google+ and displayed there to your contacts.
Zweck und Umfang der Datenerhebung und die weitere Verarbeitung und Nutzung der Daten durch Google sowie Ihre diesbezüglichen Rechte und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten zum Schutz Ihrer Privatsphäre entnehmen Sie bitte den Datenschutzhinweisen von Google: http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html
If you do not want Google to immediately associate the data collected through our website with your profile on Google+, you'll need to log out of Google+ before you visit our website. You can completely prevent the loading of Google Plugins even with add-ons for your browser, eg. Eg with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
7.3. Social plugins from Twitter (eg "Twitter" button)
Louis Ry's websites use so-called social plugins ("plugins") from the Twitter microblogging service operated by Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Twitter") , The plugins are marked with a Twitter logo, for example in the form of a blue "Twitter bird". An overview of the Twitter plugins and their appearance can be found here: https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of Twitter. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Twitter directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through the integration, Twitter receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile on Twitter or are currently not logged in to Twitter. This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to a Twitter server in the US and stored there.
f you are logged in to Twitter, Twitter can immediately assign the visit to our website to your Twitter account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking on the "Tweet" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of Twitter and stored there. The information will also be posted on your Twitter account and displayed there to your contacts.
If you do not want Twitter to directly link the data collected via our website to your Twitter account, you must log out of Twitter before visiting our website. You can completely prevent the loading of Twitter plugins even with add-ons for your browser, eg. Eg with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
7.4. Social plugins from Instagram
Louis Ry's web sites use what are known as Instagram social plugins ("plugins") operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera". An overview of the Instagram plugins and their appearance can be found here: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges
When you visit a page on Louis Ry's website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to Instagram's servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are currently not logged in to Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to an Instagram server in the US and stored there.
If you're logged in to Instagram, Instagram can instantly associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "Instagram" button, this information is also sent directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information will also be posted on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to directly map the data collected through our website into your Instagram account, you'll need to log out of Instagram before visiting our website. You can completely prevent the loading of Instagram plugins even with add-ons for your browser, eg. Eg with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
7.6. Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
7.7. Web analytics with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the full
You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a direct person-relatedness can thus be excluded.
The use of Google Analytics is in accordance with the conditions that the German data protection authorities agreed with Google. Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
User Conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Overview of privacy: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
7.8. Doubleclick by Google
7.9. Google Maps
This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is for the sake of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy findability of the places we specify on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- location service
The Louis Ry website can determine the geographic location of your device. Collecting this information is only to provide you with information that may be of interest and relevance to you based on your geographic location.